Hamptons connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
California Closets has the opportunity to own an online advertising & sponsored content program on hamptons-magazine. For 8 weeks, sponsored & video content living on a custom landing page & a dedicated email marketing campaign will promote California Closets. All content will contain custom call-to-action linking to the California Closets website, and will be pushed through Hamptons' extensive social & email marketing channels.
The program will serve to generate buzz and awareness around California Closets among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic to the brand's website and ultimately increasing leads & sales.
Hamptons will work in consultation with California Closets to create and promote engaging online content. The program will run for 8 weeks over the Hamptons summer season. The program will consist of the following elements:
Hamptons will produce custom video content relating to California Closets, focusing on ultra-luxe homes in the Hamptons. Hamptons will work with local
agencies (as well as any access that California Closets can provide) to find extraordinary homes in the Hamptons, and feature the over-the-top amentities such as (California) closets,
garages, wine cellars, etc. The videos will live on a custom landing page, which will also be wrapped with other home content such as:
- "Open Closets: Hamptons Personalities Lets Us Look Inside Their Closets"
- "Pieces to Add to your Hamptons Wardrobe for Every Occasion (gala, polo, croquet, etc)"
- "Experts Talk The Best Way To Organize Your Closet"
Hamptons will ensure that the content that resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
California Closets will receive dedicated e-blasts sent to Hamptons' high-quality opt-in email subscribers. These e-blasts can be used to promote online sponsored content, or for advertising/specials/announcements specific to California Closets. Hamptons is also able to provide user data (including email addresses) to California Closets of all people who show interest in the offer - for example, everyone who clicks on the "Find Out More Information" button will have their email address shared with California Closets, for their own internal uses.
Hamptons will promote California Closets to our engaged followers via our social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between California Closets & Hamptons content editors.
Hamptons will promote California Closets via our monthly e-newsletters. Content can be determined after consultation between California Closets & Hamptons content editors, but can mirror what is used in the dedicated email blast. Alternatively, content can be general advertising.
Hamptons will provide California Closets ROS advertising, at house priority (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions)
2 Month Program
- 4 sponsored video pieces, each running for 1 week and receiving prime placement in the hamptons-magazine homepage rotator, living on custom landing page
-4 sponsored content pieces, each running for 1 week and receiving prime placement in the hamptons-magazine homepage rotator, living on custom landing page
- 1 dedicated email blast, to be activated at any time during the program duration. California Closets to receive user information of all contacts who click on the email blast.
- 1 spot in Hamptons monthly newsletter
- 6 sponsored Instagram posts
- 6 sponsored Facebook posts
- 1 months ROS advertising, at house priority
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 100,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 220,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in all markets we operate in,
with 20,000+ Twitter followers, 31,000+ Facebook likes, and 38,000+
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 10,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For more information on this exciting opportunity contact