Hamptons magazine connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
Glenwood has the opportunity to own an online advertising & sponsored content program on. For 4 weeks, stratetgic and targeted content and email marketing will promote Glenwood to our engaged online audience. All content will contain custom call-to-action linking to the Glenwood website, and will be pushed out to our readers through Hamptons' extensive social networks & email marketing channels.
The program will serve to generate buzz and awareness for Glenwood's luxury properties among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic to the Glenwood website.
Hamptons magazine will work in consultation with Glenwood to create and promote engaging online content. The program will run for 1 month (timing TBD) and will consist of the following strategic & targeted assets:
Hamptons magazine will produce a custom content series, Presented by Glenwood, that will align Glenwood with relevant real estate and design themed content. The custom content, will be written by Hamptons magazine in collaboration with Glenwood. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to):
- NYC Neighborhood Guides based on Glenwood properties
- "Manhattan Living: New York City's Most Over-The-Top Amenities"
- "Manhattan Living: NYC Real Estate Trends"
Hamptons will ensure that the content that resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
Glenwood will receive dedicated e-blasts delivered directly to the inbox of our highly coveted opt-in email subscribers, providing Glenwood 100% share of voice and the ability to direct our audience to the Glenwood website. Dedicated email blasts can be used to promote select properties currently on the market.
3. Social Media Promotion
Hamptons will promote the sponsored content series to our fans & followers via our social media channels, driving traffic and engagment.
Hamptons will further promote the custom content via our monthly editorial email newsletter, via a promotional advertorial unit highlighting Glenwood and its properties to our opt-in subscriber database.
Hamptons will provide Glenwood with run of site display advertising across all channel of the Hamptons magazine webiste at 25 - 33% share of voice. All ad units will be hyperlinked to the Glenwood website, driving traffic.
Ad units include: large leaderboard (970x90), medium rectangle (300x250), half page (300x600), and interstitial (728x90) and can include rich media to showcase Glenwood properties and luxury amenities.
Tier 1 - Hamptons
- 2 sponsored content pieces, with prime placement in the hamptons-magazine homepage rotator for up to two (2) weeks
- 1 dedicated email blast, to be deployed at any time during the program duration
- 1 promotional advertorial spot in one (1) Hamptons monthly editorial newsletter
- 1 sponsored Instagram post
- 1 sponsored Twitter post
- 1 sponsored Facebook post
- 1 month ROS advertising at 25 - 33% SOV
Total package commitment: $5,000 NET
Tier 2 - Hamptons and Gotham
- 2 sponsored content pieces across both markets, with prime placement in each website's homepage rotator for up to two (2) weeks
- 2 dedicated email blasts, to be deployed at any time during the program duration (1 Hamptons and 1 Gotham)
- 2 promotional advertorial spots in monthly editorial newsletters (1 Hamptons and 1 Gotham)
- 2 sponsored Instagram posts (1 Hamptons and 1 Gotham)
- 2 sponsored Twitter posts (1 Hamptons and 1 Gotham)
- 2 sponsored Facebook posts (1 Hamptons and 1 Gotham)
- 1 month ROS advertising at 25 - 33% SOV on both websites
Total package commitment: $10,000
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive nearly 430,000 unique visitors a month, and generate more than 650,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in each of our markets, with 256k+ Twitter followers, 210k+
Facebook likes, and 234k+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 100,000+ opt-in subscribers.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact: