Hamptons magazine connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
Mala Sander has the opportunity to own a custom digital program on. All content and online promotions will contain custom call-to-action linking to your website, and will be pushed through Hamptons' extensive social & email marketing channels.
The program will serve to generate buzz and awareness around Mala Sander and Corcoran among our engaged online audience, while simultaneously driving traffic and leads.
Hamptons magazine will work in consultation with Mala Sander to create and promote engaging online content. The program will consist of the following strategic and targeted digital assets:
Hamptons magazine will produce custom content relating to Mala Sander and your luxury listings. Our online editors will work closely with your team to develop topics that are in
line with your marketing goals and objectives. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to):
- "Home of the Month" (a series highlighting current listings)
- "The East End's Most Over-the-Top Amenities"
- "Real Estate Trends: What's Happening Out East This Season"
Hamptons will ensure that the content that resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
Targeted messaging delivered directly to the inbox of Hamptons magazine's 12k+ coveted opt-in subscribers. These e-blasts provide 100% share of voice and can be used to promote open houses, and will be hyperlinked to your website to drive traffic.
3. Social Media Promotion
Hamptons will promote Mala Sander's luxury East End listings to our engaged followers via our Instagram and Facebook social media channels. Our social media platforms will also be utilized to promote the sponsored content pieces to drive traffic and engagement.
Hamptons will promote Mala Sander via our monthly editorial e-newsletters. Content can be determined after consultation between Mala Sander & Hamptons content editors, but can mirror what is used in the dedicated email blast. Alternatively, content can be general advertising.
Your brand will receive prominent exposure across each channel of the Hamptons magazine website with run of site display advertising at 25 - 33% share of voice.
Units include: large leaderboard 970x90, medium rectangle 300x250, half page 300x600 and interstitials 728x90.
All units can include rich media and will be hyperlinked to your website to drive traffic.
Suggested timing for run of site display advertising: May & August 2017
Tier 1 Package
- 2 sponsored content pieces, each receiving prime placement in the hamptons-magazine homepage rotator for one (1) week when posts go live
- 1 promotional unit in Hamptons monthly editorial email newsletter, pending inventory availability
- 2 sponsored Instagram posts
- 1 sponsored Facebook posts
- 1 months run of site display advertising at 25 - 33% share of voice, pending inventory availability
Total package commitment: $5,000 NET
Tier 2 Package
- 4 sponsored content pieces, each receiving prime placement in the hamptons-magazine homepage rotator for one (1) week when posts go live
- 1dedicated email blasts
- 2 spots in Hamptons monthly editorial email newsletter, pending inventory availability
- 2 sponsored Instagram posts
- 2 sponsored Facebook posts
- 2 months ROS advertising at 25 - 33% SOV
Total package commitment: $10,000 NET
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive more 90,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 180,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the Hamptons area,
with 20,000+ Twitter followers, 31,000+ Facebook likes, and 35,000+
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 10,000+ opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For more information on this exciting opportunity contact: