As a mother of four and wife to Argentine polo player Nacho Figueras, Delfina Blaquier (@delfinablaquier) is a permanent fixture on the scene. Frequently spending her summers on the East End, Blaquier knows a thing or two about how to best enjoy the Fourth of July weekend. Here are some of her favorites.
1. “To watch fireworks, nothing beats the view in Sag Harbor.”
2. “Loaves & Fishes takeout deli store has delicious homemade food. My favorite is the Asian noodles and the lobster salad.” 50 Sagg Main St., Sagaponack, landffoodstore.com
3. “We love Ditch Plains to go surfing, especially in the afternoons so we can sit and watch the sunset. Make sure to avoid it on a weekend; it’s pretty packed.” 18 Ditch Plains Road, Montauk
4. “We love to stroll around the Amagansett Square, do a little shopping and end the afternoon dining at Hampton Chutney with the kids outside. There’s a music store right across the street called Innersleeve Records where you can browse old classic records that my husband loves.” 12 Amagansett Square, Amagansett, hamptonchutney.com
5. “We love Duryea’s Lobster 5 Deck for dinner. Make sure you come early because it gets super crowded at peak hours. The seafood is superb!” 65 Tuthill Road, Montauk, duryealobsters.com