From weddings to birthday celebrations, mitzvahs, holiday parties, and beyond, these five tips from principal artist, international DJ, and Jarrell Entertainment founder, Ray Jarrell, will help you determine your best music solution no matter what the occasion—or vibe.
1. Ask yourself: Where do you see the party going? Allow us, your trusted entertainment artists, to bring your vision to life by describing the journey you want to experience with your guests. Whether it’s just the vibe or something more specific, we’ll be able to guide you in the direction of one of our amazing DJs, stylistic bands, or both.
2. Want to start with a unique band and end with a stellar dance party? We’ll work with you and the events team to transition the music throughout the party for a seamless and cohesive feel—not to mention, we also provide lighting and sound, so we can change the mood with the music.
3. Want to hear specific songs at your event? Just ask! We love to customize the music for our clients, so it's a direct reflection on your personality and the people in the room.
4. Looking to incorporate more than just music? Our services lend to providing you the best DJs, emcees, musicians, dancers, special performers, lighting, photo booth, games, and more in the business. We work with our clients, and planners, to build the best experience for everyone.
5. Can’t decide between a band or a DJ? Don’t settle for one or the other. Consider a DJ-band hybrid, like our Evolution DJ Band—a talented collective of musicians lead by the beats of one of our exclusive DJs. Evolution is the ultimate music solution that satisfies all. This combination allows for a mash-up of any decade of music skipping deftly from old school Stevie Wonder to modern-day top hits without missing a beat. Unlike a normal band, there are no breaks—just pure music, infectious energy, and dancing!
Photography by: Courtesy of Jarrell Entertainment